Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

His Story and Prologue for Kill Me

Hey guys!
Books a Million called and they have all the books in FINALLY! In the meantime, I have been busy gaining weight and paying Weightwatchers exhorbitant amounts of money. So, if you all agree, I think we should meet on Thursday Oct. 18 at the Carriage Oaks facility. Meantime, I've got the first two chapters ready for discussion.
Will put His Story and the Prologue tomorrow.
Thanks!
Jane

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sounds good to me. Where is the facility?

October 4, 2007 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Patsy said...

I'll be there. looking forward to discussing book.

October 4, 2007 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Jane,

The WW program works, so stick with it. I just received my lifetime membership and you will, too. It gets easier.

October 9, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home