Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Mexican restaurant in Bossier

I've been driving past the almost-built restaurant next to McAllister's deli off Airline Road for the past two months. I'm always curious to see if Bossier is going to get another restaurant to try out. So, imagine my surprise when I saw that the building had a sign that said Ta Molly's.Ta Molly's? I've never heard of it - have you?So, I called the corporate headquarters and found out a little about it.If all goes as planned, Bossier City will soon be home to Ta Molly’s, a privately-owned, Mexican-style eatery off Airline Drive across from the new Target shopping center.Ta Molly’s which according to its website www.tamollys.com, promises fresh ingredients at affordable prices, can be found in Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana.The eatery features lunch specials from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Sunday.Food choices include the Crispy Puffed Taco with seasoned meat, layered with chili con queso, sharing the menu with more American-style items such as chicken fried steak. Lunches start at about $5 with guacamole added - so that's really great news.A call to the company’s corporate office in Texarkana today, said there have been some delays for the restaurant’s opening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love tamollys restaurant. It is a very good and cheap. I will always go to tamollys. Great family restaurant.

December 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home