Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Monday, May 14, 2007

McBlogging contest for Bossier Voices

In a tribute to Teddy Allen and really to find out if it's true that people in Bossier City do really well at contests - I am starting a quiz contest to find out if you're reading Bossier Voices or secretly using it to wrap your fish.
On a really occasional basis, I will call on you, loyal Bossier City readers, to answer questions based on the articles on the cover of each weekly Bossier Voices. The winner will get a McArch card worth at least a hamburger, small coke and fries - all provided by me (and my non-existant trust fund).
Are you ready to play the first McBlog game?
Just email the answer to this question:
How many years has Notini's restaurant been open on Airline Drive in Bossier City?
Along with your answer, send me a story idea you might like to hear about...
Good luck!
A yummy McDonald's Arch card is just an answer away. And remember, for the latest in Bossier City news, log on to www.bossiervoices.com.
Thanks!
Jane

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam Kealoha Causey said...

I'm guessing Times employees can't participate? Actually, I don't even eat McDonalds.

May 15, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jane Bokun said...

okay, how about dinner at L'Italiano's?
ha!

May 16, 2007 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger brittney said...

You're going to ask us a question about a real restaurant and then give us heart failure as a reward? Thanks!

May 21, 2007 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Jane Bokun said...

Hey Brittney!
They have salads! Do you want the card? The answer is Notini's has been in business for 28 years. Just email me back and I'll send it.
Thanks for noticing that irony though!
Jane

May 22, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger brittney said...

Nah, but I appreciate the offer. I really just wanted to know how long Notini's had been around. I will consider the answer the reward!

May 22, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home