Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Paula Deen really does rock!

Whenever I interview even the tiniest celebrity I am kind of nervous. But then I'm kind of nervous over just about everything...Enough of my phobias though!
I talked with Paula Deen, star of the Food Network yesterday for a profile I did on her for the The Times Living section and Bossier Voices magazine.
I expected not to like her, but I did. She was very warm and inviting right from the start. We talked about our weight and even my dislike of liver.
"I eat everything," Deen said. "Liver included."
She said the ladies were liking her new husband more because he lost about 30 pounds.
She said she was eating to make up for the weight her husband lost.
Really, she was funny and real - and everything people say about her is true.
Paula Deen will be at the CenturyTel Center in Bossier City at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on June 2. To buy tickets, access the CenteryTel website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home